Enabling Redeployment: Working Together Against Covid-19
During this crisis, one of Manufacturing NI’s ten priorities is to:
“Enable redeployment. Match labour demand elsewhere with supply becoming available.”
As a result, we have partnered with two local companies that can deploy their digital solutions to turn this priority into a reality through a staged process.
- Are you an employer required to shut due to Coronavirus or an essential service in desperate need of staff?
- About to Furlough? Act now as part of the process to capture all your employee’s skills
- Key employer needing new skills fast?
- Stage 1 – Upskill Enterprise’s talent management platform talentsensus.com – is a skills-based auditing system helping companies to a) make fair skills based decisions on who is selected for furlough helping to continue essential services or goods to sustain life b) Identify the key skills needed for immediate key worker/volunteer recruitment c) understand employee skills and understand how they can fit into key roles needed to assist returning to full productivity following the pandemic.
- Stage 2 resource 1 – TalentSensus is developing a ‘ConnectUs’ feature connecting employees currently at risk of displacement from one company to other companies in immediate need, all at the click of a button.
- Stage 2 resource 2 SureCert.com is a candidate recruitment and verification platform that matches employers with individuals looking for work or volunteering who have registered on the platform – registering with SureCert, indicating the type of work you are looking for and adding background information can connect candidates and employers instantly.
These two resources will be linked to maximise the talent pool available to employers and opportunity to candidates displaced by Covid-19.
Both of these organisations are providing their services free for at least the next two months to displaced employees and employers in Northern Ireland. They will be combining their database of candidates to reach as many people and organisations as possible.
You can register for these resources by visiting: